Volunteer Info Session
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you interested in volunteering with Mid-Peninsula Boys & Girls Club? Do you want to learn more about what we do in each programs? Are you curious about how you can support? Join us at the Volunteer Info Session to learn more about what kind of support we are seeking and how you can use your expertise to help!
The session will start with some light snacks and a fun Ice Breaker, then we will follow the agenda below:
- Summer outcome and recognition: Shout out to our super start summer volunteers and interns!
- Brief intro to volunteering in the school year (Commitment level, live scan, opportunities) : Ask general questions!
- Break into workshops lead by key staff in each division: STEM programs, Tutoring/homework hour, Athletics, Saturday events, Admin . (We will do TWO rotations so you can check out more than one divisions!)
- RSVP with a Donation!$20$200$0
- RSVP with a Donation!$50$500$0